cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etackett
New Member - Level 1

Receipt Images Not Loading in APP

I have the latest version of the SAP Concur app for iPhone. Currently it is not uploading receipt images. They are just sitting in the queue. Anyone have a work around?

26 REPLIES 26
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @etackett,

The mobile app is having some intermittent issues today that are not widespread. This is causing a few of our customers to have similar trouble with the app. We are working to fix these issues. Our desktop experience is operating as normal and can be used instead of the app until a solution is found. If these issues persist you can send me a private message with your company name and email, so I can connect you to support.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kaklg
Occasional Member - Level 1

This is actually happening on the desk top version as well.

mking
New Member - Level 1

All expenses from a recent trip are stuck in "uploading" status on my mobile app.  Any tricks to get unstuck?

bcox6850
New Member - Level 1

does anyone have an answer for this?

bcox6850
New Member - Level 1

did you ever get an answer or a fix?

bcox6850
New Member - Level 1

did you ever get an answer or a fix?

NOTE:  the above answers are all dated 2018!  Anything more recent??

Dazzlin66
New Member - Level 1

I can email receipts to concur, and can preview, when I try and open them it hangs. Uploaded emails are not a problem it’s just emailed receipts

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Dazzlin66

Thanks for posting!

The issue you are describing is different than the one being addressed in this thread. For your issue, I suggest creating a support ticket. You can do so in one of two ways:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

I hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ricardo
New Member - Level 2

I hate this app so much I've been trying for an entire month to get my receipts in to company it's always a major hassle our old comdata app was just so much easier were to busy out of town working to deal with them breathing down our throughts for reciepts and a crappy app that doesn't help 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Ricardo 

Good day and hope you are well.

To properly assist you on the issue mentioned about receipts, if you can kindly explain and provide us more details on the issue experienced when uploading receipts? Is it via the "Receipt" camera icon or via "ExpenseIt" camera icon?

Also, if you have screenshots to show the issue, kindly add it to your reply.

Please advise.

Thank you.

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Support

dominicveroni
New Member - Level 1

Community Manager,

I'm very frustrated! 

This app was working extremely well in the past and not it looks like it was updated and is now BROKEN!

Was this tested properly??

NEVER release an update unless it's been tested extensively.

I'm now forced to use the draconian way of uploading my expenses... time i do not have.

Please FIX this.

D.

Hi @dominicveroni 

Thank you for reaching out and hope you are well.

Let me assist you on the issue you are experiencing using the Concur app. If you can kindly describe in details what you are doing and what issue you encounter?

If you are capturing receipts, are you using the "Receipt" camera icon or the "ExpenseIt" camera icon?

If you can respond to me via email and include a sample affected user as well as screenshots showing the issue happening would be great.

Thank you

AnnaDizo

jaukerman23
New Member - Level 1

I am having a ridiculous time getting receipt images uploaded. And the previews won't load in the gallery either. So whether or not I'm even trying to upload a receipt image or a work picture is a shot in the dark. Please fix your app...this has been an issue for months and I am tired of thae various work-arounds I've had to use that are extremely time-consuming.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jaukerman23 ,

Good day.

Apologies for the inconvenience with regards to issues experienced when uploading receipts.

Just to clarify and assist you further, are you getting any errors? or is it taking time to analyze and uplaoded rceipt after capturing them?

Is it an issue when attaching receipt to an expense?

If you can kindy provide me steps on how you are capturing/attaching receipts so I can further investigate.

Regards,

Anna

SAP Concur Support

kaklg

This is also happening in the desk top version. I called the help desk and they told me I had to e-receipt enable my credit card which I had already done. They offered no other explanation so I now I am not sure what to do. My whole month of May has no e-receipts and I have about 100 line items.

kevtmiller

I also have an image stuck in the "uploading mode".  I cannot select it or delete it.  It constantly tries to upload but fails.  This is using the Expenselt feature.

cjbrooks
New Member - Level 1

We are having users experience the same problems, cannot get reciept images to load, bot in app and on the concur site.  Does anyone know a way around this?

DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

We had 3 users with the issue yesterday. They were on androids.

We deleted the app and started the install process again. That solved the issue 

for all of them.

There was an update done on 2/8, so we believe that had a "fix".

digiroo2
New Member - Level 1

I have 7-8 receipts that have been in perpetual upload mode for a couple of weeks. I uninstalled SAP Concur for iphone and tried to reinstall it. It is not compatible with my old 4S phone. 😞 Not good.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @digiroo2 ,

Before the January release (9.65), please ensure that the operating system on all user devices has been updated to at least iOS 11 and on Android,  least API 23 (v6.0).

Kindly refer to the January Release Notes:

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/MobileDocs/ReleaseNotes/2019/MOB_2019_01(Jan)_cli...

For SAP Concur app – kindly keep your operating systems updated (and devices, if possible) current.

Thank you,

Anna Dizo