cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monahana
Occasional Member - Level 3

How do Detect customers handle the comments field?

Hi All,

We just implemented Detect (today is our go live date).  The comments field in Concur does not come over to Detect.  I am curious to know how others are handling this issue.  Do you have to view reports in Detect and Concur simultaneously or did you come up with a different solutsion or a workaround?  Thank you.

2 Solutions
Solution
Merin

We are currently trying to sort out this same issue (our go-live is next week).  For now, I've guided our auditors to look to Concur only if they are unclear on an expense while reviewing in AppZen/Detect, so that they can check for a comment before rejecting or sending for additional information. 

Would definitely be better if the comments could come over with the rest of the data!  Perhaps in a future update? 🙂

View solution in original post

Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar to @Merin, we reference the report in Concur if there is confusion.  Comments at the header level are available in the History view within Detect so if the submitter enters their comments in that field, vs the expense leve, you could see them within Detect.

We have provided the feedback to bring over the comments at line level to AppZen & Concur.  Hoping it is a future update as well!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Merin

We are currently trying to sort out this same issue (our go-live is next week).  For now, I've guided our auditors to look to Concur only if they are unclear on an expense while reviewing in AppZen/Detect, so that they can check for a comment before rejecting or sending for additional information. 

Would definitely be better if the comments could come over with the rest of the data!  Perhaps in a future update? 🙂

Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar to @Merin, we reference the report in Concur if there is confusion.  Comments at the header level are available in the History view within Detect so if the submitter enters their comments in that field, vs the expense leve, you could see them within Detect.

We have provided the feedback to bring over the comments at line level to AppZen & Concur.  Hoping it is a future update as well!