cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vincentjiang
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cognus Query Studio - How to exclude submitted credit card claims?

Hi,

May I ask if I can exclude the submitted credit card claims when I'm generating the report? 

I think I can only use items under "credit card" function, otherwise "unassigned to report" item would disappear (For example, if I use payment status under other function, the Unassigned to report item would disappear). 

vincentjiang_0-1620008182174.png

Kind Regards

Yuxuan Jiang

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vincentjiang I think one thing you could consider is using the Approval Status as one of your data items. Then what you could do is filter the report to Show Only Unsubmitted claims.. That way you would only being seeing credit card claims that are not yet submitted. Give that a try and see if it gives you what you need.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vincentjiang

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply.

The solution can't work because the unassigned amount would be excluded after approval status is used. And unassigned amount  also include unsubmitted  claims. 

Kind Regards

Vincent Jiang 

@vincentjiang I did some looking around. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I don't believe you are going to be able to achieve what you are looking for using Query Studio. I found a standard report that shows the top employees with unassigned or unsubmitted credit card transactions. The way this report was built was by using a multi-queried report, which can only be done using Report Studio. You may just have to build two separate reports, run them with Excel as the format, download the reports once they are done running, then manually merge them using Excel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
spiceagent11

They only update annually, on January 1st each year. If you feel the mileage rate is unfair at this time, you can contact your Concur Administration team. 

Spice Money Login Tumangaonline Paymanager.win