cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etackett
New Member - Level 1

Receipt Images Not Loading in APP

I have the latest version of the SAP Concur app for iPhone. Currently it is not uploading receipt images. They are just sitting in the queue. Anyone have a work around?
15 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Receipt Images Not Loading in APP

Hi @etackett,

The mobile app is having some intermittent issues today that are not widespread. This is causing a few of our customers to have similar trouble with the app. We are working to fix these issues. Our desktop experience is operating as normal and can be used instead of the app until a solution is found. If these issues persist you can send me a private message with your company name and email, so I can connect you to support.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
kaklg
Occasional Member - Level 1

This is also happening in the desk top version. I called the help desk and they told me I had to e-receipt enable my credit card which I had already done. They offered no other explanation so I now I am not sure what to do. My whole month of May has no e-receipts and I have about 100 line items.

kaklg

This is actually happening on the desk top version as well.

mking
New Member - Level 1

All expenses from a recent trip are stuck in "uploading" status on my mobile app.  Any tricks to get unstuck?

bcox6850
New Member - Level 1

does anyone have an answer for this?

bcox6850
New Member - Level 1

did you ever get an answer or a fix?

bcox6850
New Member - Level 1

did you ever get an answer or a fix?

NOTE:  the above answers are all dated 2018!  Anything more recent??

kevtmiller

I also have an image stuck in the "uploading mode".  I cannot select it or delete it.  It constantly tries to upload but fails.  This is using the Expenselt feature.

cjbrooks
New Member - Level 1

We are having users experience the same problems, cannot get reciept images to load, bot in app and on the concur site.  Does anyone know a way around this?