cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Receipt Images Not Loading in APP

Hi @etackett ,

I believe that you are doing the upload via the ExpenseIt. Kindly save a copy of your receipt. Uninstall and reinstall the app makinf sure that you have the current app version installed on your device.

iOS: 9.65 app version

Android: 9.65.2 app version.

Let em know the result.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

We had 3 users with the issue yesterday. They were on androids.

We deleted the app and started the install process again. That solved the issue 

for all of them.

There was an update done on 2/8, so we believe that had a "fix".

digiroo2
New Member - Level 1

I have 7-8 receipts that have been in perpetual upload mode for a couple of weeks. I uninstalled SAP Concur for iphone and tried to reinstall it. It is not compatible with my old 4S phone. :-( Not good.

Jen2019
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for the tip! We've been experiencing intermittent issues with our field guys' apps in the reverse; image uploads completing but not transferring to the webpage for office personnel to see. We'll try this to fix.

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @digiroo2 ,

Before the January release (9.65), please ensure that the operating system on all user devices has been updated to at least iOS 11 and on Android,  least API 23 (v6.0).

Kindly refer to the January Release Notes:

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/MobileDocs/ReleaseNotes/2019/MOB_2019_01(Jan)_cli...

For SAP Concur app – kindly keep your operating systems updated (and devices, if possible) current.

Thank you,

Anna Dizo

davidc
New Member - Level 2

Hi @DavidW,

We have experienced the same issues with the Android version. (5 occurences since the issues started)

In addition to what you've recommended, we approached it slightly different. We cleared the application data for the SAP Concur app. Seemed to work well.

HOW TO RESET SAP CONCUR APPLICATION on ANDROID

Tested on Android version 8.0.0 & Android version 9

1. Unlock your phone
  2. Open Settings: Swipe down from the top down and tap on the gear icon at the top right
  3. Scroll down and tap “Apps”
  4. Scroll down (close to the bottom) and tap “SAP Concur
  5. Tap “Storage”
  6. Tap “Clear Data”
  7. Reopen SAP Concur and login. Retry the receipt submission process.

I hope this information is useful to others until the issues have been worked out.

Cheers!

David C.