cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pnenes
Occasional Member - Level 3

Mobile PIN/Password reset

Hello, 

We have some users who are experiencing an issue with their password reset. When they forget their passwords and and hit the forgot password/PIN link they do not receive an email or link to reset. It is not all of or users who expieiencing this issue, only some.  We do not use SSO for Concur mobile.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  Our work around has been to reset it for them and then ask them to log into PC to change it.  Or we do a mobile wipe and ask them to log in on their PC to create a PIN. 

PN

10 REPLIES 10
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @pnenes ,

Good day.

Kindly open a support ticket so we can look further and replicate the issue described. Please include sample affected user who is not receiving the PIN reset email.

Thank you

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Karen_Welch
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

I have a client that that is not recieving the Reset Password email from the Mobile App.  Any suggestions?  GEI Consultants p0083378khej

The client just let me know that the email finally came in but took much longer than the reset from the PC.  Thanks

Saarland
New Member - Level 2

I also cannot get my pen to work it keeps saying that it doesn't match I used to easily get on for years but after some recent update with concur it lost my username and pin I got on the computer at work and got the username But I do not remember the pin so I've tried many times to reset the pin and it just will not work. but I do not remember the pin so I've tried many times to reset the pin and it just will not work

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Saarland

Please open a support ticket so we can take a look for you. This can be done through your Concur Admin or User Support Desk.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Saarland
New Member - Level 2

Unfortunately I cannot do that even though we use concur and many of us use the app our helpdesk does not support the app, so I'm not sure what to do it's worked for years until just the last couple days. So I have no way to put in a ticket I'm on concur at my work on my computer and that is where I was able to try to reset the pin it sends me an email and then sends me a link in my phone to reset the pin I put in a new pen it says it worked but it does not

AshleyB

Thanks for the context, @Saarland

There are a few ways to get support. You may not be out of luck. Many companies use support channels that are different than the usual IT support desks they have in place for other products. For example, if your company handles support internally they likely have you go through your company's Concur Admin, not a help desk.

You can learn what options you have available by logging into your SAP Concur system, click on Help, then click on Contact Support. This provides you with the User Support Desk phone number and allows you to create a case online or use the chat feature with a support representative.

If you do not have the option to contact Support under the help menu, then your company has chosen to support the Concur system internally. Please contact your company's authorized support contact for assistance. They can often be located in a Travel, AP, or IT department. Every company is different so you will need to check in with yours.

Hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ElvinJ01
New Member - Level 1

need to reset my moblie password

joe elvin

AshleyB

Hi @ElvinJ01

Thanks for posting! Have you contacted support for help with this issue? If not, please open a support ticket so we can take a look for you. This can be done through your Concur Admin or User Support Desk.

Best,
Ashley Bragg

SV8050
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am experiencing this problem as well.my user