cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Another Concur Outage

Concur is having another outage and today our user's received the below unhelpful message:

Concur Outage.JPG

As a result of this message I was inundated with emails from end users.

How difficult is it for Concur to have a notification on the site to say that the site is down.

4 REPLIES 4
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @jocelynfleur,

Thank you for this feedback! That is a good suggestion. Be sure to add it to the solution suggestions available to Admins. I am sure your fellow Admins will appreciate this idea. 

The good news is that we now have Personalized Concur Open. One thing you could do is encourage your users to sign up for the emails.  They will only get the information important to them and they wont need to find you to get it. Learn more here.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your response and I am well aware of Concur Open.

What would be more helpful is actual information on why Concur is now so unstable and what is being done to prevent further outages.

dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

Maybe it is Concur's way to give us back some $$$ for no hitting the uptime requirement??

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hello Jocelyn,

After following up with our customer experience team, they have confirmed that the alert you attached is not the normal outage response, nor one that should have been experienced during the outage yesterday (Sept. 13). 

If you (or someone on your team) continue to experience this message, please reach out to me directly on here and I will escalate accordingly. 

Although this doesn't resolve the fact that there was another outage, the experience you should have had in this instance should've been more clear. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.