cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RuthRector
Occasional Member - Level 2

Nebraska - Omaha Area Users Group

We are looking to start an Omaha Area Concur Users Group.  Wednesday, January 23 is the date we have selected from 2:00 - 4:00 pm.  Please send your contact information to me if you are interested in participating in the group regardless if this date/time works for you.  We will create a group e-mail distribution list to share and this list will be used for meeting invites/information.

If you have a topic you'd be interested in, please share that as well so we can build out an agenda.

3 REPLIES 3
LKollman
New Member - Level 1

This time will work and has been added to my calendar.  Thank you for spearheading this.

LKollman
New Member - Level 1

Topics I would be interested in:

1. Audit Rules for company policies and ease of review for processors.

2. We recently migrated from the Standard platform to the Professional platform and now have the ability to add our information to the Concur Training pages, what are some of the tools others have posted on this site for their users? Is it easy to load your documents to the site?

3. Creating email reminders.  In particular "Time to submit your monthly report"

RuthRector
Occasional Member - Level 2

Meeting invites have been sent.  If you are interested and did not receive an invite, please either reply to this message.