cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
About the Author
I am a Sr. Content Manager responsible for creating webinars and videos teaching our Concur users how to better utilize and adopt the solutions they own. I like to tell engaging stories and create a fun environment for each webinar that I host. In addition to solution driven webinars, I also co-host a quarterly webinar called Would You Approve It where we talk about Travel and Expense Policies and ask approvers to decide if they would approve or deny an expense report based on a given scenario. It's a fun and different way to learn and think about your organization's policy. I also post a monthly Tips & Tricks series on Travel and Expense policy that you can find on the assets section of the Admin group of the Community.

New Theme in the SAP Concur Mobile App

0 0 688

The SAP Concur mobile app had a new theme update in July 2023.  Learn about what’s new including customizing your profile picture, using the delegate feature, how to change your appearance settings, and how you can navigate to other SAP Concur products. Watch the short demonstration video below.