cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding SAP Concur Audit Rules

1 0 1,509

Hello site administrators. This post probably leans more toward newer site administrators, but hey...maybe even you long time site admins might learn something new. 🙂

In the video linked below, I speak with my colleague Donna Haskins (@DLHaskins)  about Audit Rules. She answers some basic questions to better understand how audit rules are used and best practices to consider when building your rules. She also answers a couple of questions asked by Community members. Lastly, Donna covers the conditions of two audit rules that were requested here on Community. Give the video a watch and comment with any questions. 

Understanding SAP Concur Audit Rules with Donna Haskins

About This Author
KevinD
I joined SAP Concur in November of 2008. I started out in the Learning Services department providing end-user training for Concur Travel and Expense. I was involved with training site administrators on some of the most common configuration options they deal with on a daily basis. In addition to SAP Concur specific products, I also provided training on Cognos reporting. I joined the Digital Marketing team on May 1st, 2021. I was recruited to this team because of my SAP Concur product knowledge and ability to answer questions and troubleshoot the most common issues posted on the SAP Concur Community. I am married with one fur baby; Gigi. When not working I enjoy traveling, trying new restaurants, playing Pickleball (Google it) and golf. Follow me here on the Community and on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-dorsey-9065aa2)