cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips & Tricks: Enabling Amazon Business Integration for Concur Expense

0 0 750

If your employees are expensing purchases made via Amazon Business, there are benefits to be gained by connecting Amazon Business with Concur Expense.

This free integration reduces the time and effort required to create expense reports. Amazon Business purchases will automatically appear in an employee’s available expenses in Concur Expense, eliminating the hassle of uploading receipts or tracking down receipts for multiple transactions.

The integration is easy to set up and provision, requiring just a few clicks from administrators. It’s available for UK and U.S.-based Amazon Business spend via the SAP Concur App Center.

Here’s your step-by-step guide for enabling Amazon Business Integration for Concur Expense via the App Center.

Amazon Business Integration_directions image.jpg

Once enabled, if you’d like to communicate this new integration to your employees, you may find this brochure helpful.

About This Author
DMM
I’ve been with SAP Concur since April 2019. Currently, my role includes managing the Timely Topics Education Series and Reporting Hub here on SAP Concur Community. If you're an admin, my primary focus is providing resources such as short webinars, demo videos, and quick tips to help you make the most of the SAP Concur solutions.