cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Standard Edition) How to Enable the SAP Fiori with Horizon Visual Theme on the Web

kelseygordon01
1 11 3,969

SAP Concur administrators can now enable the new visual theme on the web for your organization.   

To enable the theme for SAP Concur solutions on the web (standard edition), follow the steps below. For professional edition, click here.

1. Navigate to Administration, click Company, and then click Tools. Under Tools, click Appearance Admin 

2. There are three Theme Settings options. To enable the new visual theme, Administrators must select an option that includes Fiori Horizon:  

a. Legacy Concur UI. Users only see the Concur Gateway theme. This is the default theme.  

b. Legacy Concur UI and Fiori Horizon. Users can choose between Concur Gateway, Morning Horizon, Evening Horizon, and high-contrast themes. Concur Gateway will remain the default theme.  

Important note: if you select this theme setting (Legacy Concur UI and Fiori Horizon), you cannot revert to the option Legacy Concur UI 

c. Fiori Horizon. Users can choose between Morning Horizon, Evening Horizon, and high-contrast themes. When this option is selected, Morning Horizon will automatically become the default for users. 

Important note: if you select this theme setting (Fiori Horizon),  you cannot revert to any other theme settings. 

3. Select the desired Theme Setting and click Save 

4. Now that you’ve enabled a theme setting, users can select their theme setting.  

How do users change their theme settings?   

To change your theme setting on the web, follow these four steps:  

1. After signing into Concur Solutions, go to Profile Settings 

2. Under Profile Options, click System Settings.

3. If your organization has enabled the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme family, you will see a section labeled Appearance Settings.   

4. Using the drop-down, select your preferred theme and click Save.

11 Comments
KathleenNg
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello @kelseygordon01, I followed the instructions in this page as mentioned in the comments (on https://community.concur.com/t5/Maximize-Your-Solutions/The-SAP-Fiori-with-Horizon-Visual-Theme-is-C...), but I still don't have the 'Appearance Admin' settings visible. Please advise. 

KathleenNg

Also, in addition to the last comment, the Concur support mentioned that it's not available or Expense Only customers since it was added to the list of permissions in Concur Travel Professional Edition. But here (https://community.concur.com/t5/Maximize-Your-Solutions/How-to-Preview-the-SAP-Fiori-with-Horizon-Vi...), it says that it's available for all SAP Concur products. Please clarify. Thank you. 

MSteele
Routine Member - Level 1

I have Standard edition and followed the above instructions.  Had to contact Customer Support and was told that it was only rolled out to Professional edition.  Customer Support was able to turn Fiori Horizon on from their side.  They acted like I should have known this product was only live in the Professional edition.  Concur needs to do better with providing updates on when (and what editions) are going live.  If something changed, how difficult would it have been to send out a notification?  After all, I had a banner on my homepage, got emails, and was watching the forums.  Nothing from Concur directly EVER mentioned that on May 20th, Fiori was rolling out for Professional ONLY.  Way to make your Standard edition companies feel wanted. (NOT!)

PEKELL

Hi Team,

Could you please clarify if Fiori platform is being rolled out the the Standard edition (as the above instructions are specifically written for the Standard edition)

I am trying to organise the rollout and communication within the organisation.

Thank you 

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi there @pekell, SAP Fiori with Horizon is available for both Professional and Standard editions.

apuk
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, similar to some other previous commenters I have followed the instructions for Standard editions but I don't have access to 'Appearance Admin'.

Is there a delay or is this a bug/Concur system issue?

apuk_1-1686300768504.png

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @apuk, thanks for reaching out. For Standard Edition customers, some admins may not have access to the Fiori with Horizon admin switch page, due to lack of some user roles. This is a known issue, and the solution is going to be in the June SU release happening this weekend.

Abigail_silva_

Hello team!

is possible to choose this view to some users just to test it ? 

Or i can choose between the two options and then apply the "test" under some profiles?

That should be the process to follow?

Appreciate it 

Regards

PEKELL

Hi team. I have changed the system settings for the company to Fiori, however when I log out and back in the profile views have not changed.

Is there an issue?

jwinfield1999

Hello everyone! 

is possible to choose this view for some users just to test it or make some steps to follow? 

Or i can choose between the two options and then apply the "test" under some profiles?

What should be the process to follow?

Appreciate it 

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jwinfield1999 and @Abigail_silva_,

Sounds like you had similar questions! Admins and users can preview or "test" the Fiori theme. However, only the individual enabling the preview can view it - so if you'd like a select group of users to preview or "test" the Fiori theme, they will need to follow the preview instructions individually. 

I hope that answers your questions. 

About This Author