cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Update Discount Codes in Concur® TripLink

With Concur TripLink, your travelers can access your negotiated rates with your preferred suppliers, even when they book directly on participating travel partners’ websites or mobile apps.

When travelers enroll in Concur TripLink travel partner integrations with their frequent traveler accounts, they authorize SAP Concur to share their travel profile information with the supplier – including their company’s corporate discount codes. It’s important that your Concur TripLink discount codes are entered properly, so you can ensure that those negotiated rates flow through correctly.

Download the guide below to learn step-by-step how to add and update these codes (in just a few clicks).

About This Author
Camilla10
I help elevate the voices and success stories of our amazing customers here at SAP Concur through storytelling, case studies, testimonials, and other forms of content. When I'm not publishing new content here on SAP Concur Community, you can probably find me playing board games (like Splendor) or exploring my home city of Spokane, Washington.