cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Preview the SAP Fiori with Horizon Visual Theme on the Web

kelseygordon01
1 18 7,217

SAP Concur is adopting the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme family for all SAP Concur products, on the SAP Concur mobile app and on the web.

To preview the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme on the web, follow these instructions:

1. First, sign into SAP Concur solutions.

2. Admins or users can navigate to the Appearance Settings page by adding the following to the SAP Concur solutions base URL:
  • /Profile/AppearanceSettings.asp
For example, if your entity is in the US (North America) data center, after signing into SAP Concur solutions, the URL you use to navigate to the Appearance Settings page is: https://us2.concursolutions.com/Profile/AppearanceSettings.asp

If your entity is in the EU (EMEA) data center, after signing into SAP Concur solutions, the URL you use to navigate to the Appearance Settings page is: 

3. After navigating to Appearance Settings, click Enable Theme Preview. Select the desired theme to preview and then click Apply Theme. The available themes are as follows:

a.Morning Horizon
b.Evening Horizon
c.In addition to the Horizon themes, you can enable High Contrast mode.
kelseygordon01_0-1683573481540.png

4. After clicking Apply Theme, the chosen theme is applied to the SAP Concur user interface until you sign out of SAP Concur solutions or until the theme is manually disabled.

You can also preview the SAP Fiori with Horizon theme in the following videos:

18 Comments
ay1
Occasional Member - Level 3

Does the new theme impact other users when you enable it as described or only your session?

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @ay1 - Great question! Only the individual enabling the preview, will see the new theme. 

rebeccalowe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is there a way to turn on the new experience for all users, or do they need to do it themselves?

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Great question, @rebeccalowe. SAP Concur administrators can enable the theme for their organization. Once enabled, users can select their theme setting themselves after signing into Concur Solutions. 

hweenee

Hi,

Am I am to preview the SAP Fiori with Horizon Visual Theme on mobile?

Thanks.

Regards.

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @hweenee - We are unable to provide the option to preview the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme on the mobile app. However, you see what the new theme looks like in the Mobile app demo video.

CallumBarnes

Hi Kelsey,

Thank you for this article. 

Are you able to share any information regarding the mobile app rollout timeline? An open-ended window 'Starting June 5th' could refer to days, weeks or months. It's difficult to plan our communications without this knowledge.

Thanks,

Callum

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @callumBarnes - apologies for missing your comment the first time! The roll out to all customers depends on the success of the first wave - meaning there are no bugs or fixes needed. The slow rollout ensures a high-quality user experience with the app. While we can't provide you with a specific date, you can expect that the update will be sometime in the June/July timeframe. All clients will be notified by the standard mobile release process and notes: https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/MobileDocs/ReleaseNotes/_CCC_RN.htm

CallumBarnes

Hi Kelsey,

No problem and thank you for coming back to me. The page you've sent suggests the 'Fiori Horizon Theme for Concur Mobile' was included in Version: 9.113. However, we still do not have the update. Will there be a later version that switches it on for everybody that doesn't have it and if so, what is the window between this page being updated and the app rolling out to users?

Thanks,

Callum

torisermons

Hi Kelsey! Is there a way for administrators to turn on the new theme for a select set of users to preview before we flip the switch for the entire organization? Or is the only way for users to preview the new theme is to do the setup individually? Thanks.

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@torisermons Hi, thanks for the comment. Users will need to follow the preview instructions (above) individually to preview the new SAP Fiori with Horizon theme. Or they can view the demo videos here: 

I hope that answers your question. 

Best, Kelsey 

swalden

Hi Kelsey, 

I started using the Fiori them, with the dark quarts a few months back (on the web) and I have really loved using it, and it's stayed Fiori with Dark Quartz all this time. But sometime this week, out of the blue, each time I log back in to Concur, my theme setting has reverted back to the Legacy them (old format and white background).  I have to manually turn on the Fiori them, then go into my profile settings to change it back to Dark Quartz.   Why is the theme not retaining its setting from logout to login suddenly?

Amandalangton

How can we enable it for TEST users? This link doesn't work for them.

Mccuskera
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi

When trying this I get the below error, can you advise please? 

Mccuskera_0-1694177169188.png

Many thanks

Angela

PetraJ
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello Kelsey,

I wanted to offer a suggestion to enhance the user experience for those reading your articles. It would greatly improve readability if you could implement a feature that opens all the links in the text in a new window when clicked. Currently, it can be frustrating for readers when they click on a link, and it opens in same window, preventing them from easily referring back to the article for instructions.

Have a nice day, Petra!

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @PetraJ - Thank you for reaching out! I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it is very helpful. I will be sure to pass along your message to the SAP Concur Community team. Kind regards, Kelsey 

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @swalden - Great question! Is it possible you're in "preview mode?" 

hassanmurad

Hi

we recently got communication that whoever has not accepted/turned on the new theme will be automatically changed on 2 October.

what I want to know is that on 2 Oct will all users be updated by default to new theme or they will see no change until administrator change the theme for the users or users themselves go in their settings and change it. so on 2nd October onwards they will see an option to change the theme?

About This Author
kelseygordon01
I joined SAP Concur in 2021 after 12 years in the travel industry. As a member of the Global Customer Marketing team, my main focus is on delivering content and resources that empower customers to realize the full potential of their SAP Concur solutions. Beyond the office, I enjoy exploring the PNW, and as a Seattle native, I appreciate a good cup of coffee (especially on rainy days).