Routine Member - Level 3

Re: So excited!

Don't you have to join the GBTA under a company name as well? Regardless, my membership should still be valid so I'll check with TA and see what she thinks. She should do it too!

It's probably totally doable but we're overthinking it. Let's make it happen!

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
0 Kudos
TrishW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi

No but I amconsidering it, please let me know how it goes

Thanks

Trish

tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

@AmberLee, each Chapter has its own rules.  With the Upstate New York Chapter that I belong to, you can still be a member if you are not currently employed for up to a year.  But in your case, you've got a consulting business, so it wouldn't really apply anyway.  I'm not sure about big GBTA, but for now, I'd stick with your local Chapter anyway.  I find that I get more networking and support from the Chapters than from GBTA.

Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
TrishW

Hi Terry

You mention chapter?  Is this a area ?  We have only one connection in Concur in Aus and that is run from the other side of the country where I am.

Is Aus Head Office able to make their own rules?

Thanks

Trish

tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi, Trish!

We are actually talking about GBTA (Global Business Travel Association) chapters. This is not part of SAP Concur. Are you familiar with GBTA?
Terri Moreno
TrishW

Hi Terri

My company has not taken up the travel module yet so unfortunately no

Thanks

Trish

tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

My company does not use Travel either - just Expense. GBTA is a professional association for education and networking for people employed in the business travel industry - either as a customer or a supplier.
Terri Moreno
RVyasara
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Terri,

Thanks for sharing the information. Is there a test study guide or sample tests? which you can help with. 

0 Kudos
jewelsoc11
New Member - Level 3

What a great idea!  Is that possible to pool the cost of the training?  I would assume that the test cost would be the responsibility of the individual.  Also, I don't think it's too much money to fly to Seattle.  It's a great town!  July is a great time of year to go I hear! Smiley Wink  I was at Fusion last March and it was a great learning opportunity.  I'm hoping to go again next year in San Diego.

0 Kudos
eabsing
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Clay,

Can you please elaborate the process for certification sponsored by any company who is going to implement SAP Concur. What are the steps a Company & a Concur Consultant should follow to get certified.

Many Thanks in advance.

Regards, Abhishek

0 Kudos