cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Senior Member vs Established Member?

I see some of us have one of the 3 designations: New Member, Senior Member, and Established Member. What is the difference and are there any other statuses?

8 REPLIES 8
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Could I ask the Community team to find a "nicer" alternative name for Senior Members - I feel like someone who should be living in a retirement home with that name.  Could I suggest Subject Matter Expert instead, if what you're trying to promote in our profile is that we have demonstrated a high level understanding of the products and issues.

Kind regards

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Richard,

I'm thinking "Seasoned Member" or "Veteran Member". Smiley Happy

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

NOPE! Pretty sure that's worse! lol

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

You could go by señor member. Perhaps it could follow Nobility? 

Duke/Duchess.
Marquees/Marchioness.
Earl/Countess.
Viscount/Viscountess.
Baron/Baroness.
Baronets.
Knight/Dame.
Esquire.

AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

I'm king of the world!

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

I think there is great merit to David's nobility suggestion. I for one was named after an English King (true story - I kid you not) - the one who pledged a kingdom for a horse and whose remains were recently uncovered under a Tesco supermarket carpark. There is also now a new American Duchess so this should be all the rage! 😆
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Wow! I've really been out of it!  I see I need to get caught up with Richard and Amber!

You guys are making me look bad!  Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @DavidW,

Great question! 

I am glad you asked. These are ranks earned in the SAP Concur Community based on the Community member's activity level. It accounts for things like kudo activity, posts started, and post replies. The 3 ranks: New Member, Established Member and Senior Member go in order of Community involvement. 

@RichardG, thanks for the suggestion. Excellent point! We will be sure to consider that naming edit.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.