SandraA
Routine Member - Level 1

Re: Check-in

Hi All-

I'm the senior financial analyst for Travel, Card & Expense for T-Mobile USA.

We're in Bellevue, WA eight miles across Lake Washington to Seattle.  Bellevue is also the home of Concur.

I hope users will add this info to their signature (like Richard has)  so we can see it on replies and messages.

To do that go to Profile/Personal Info/Signature. 

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
philbaker
Occasional Member - Level 2

Checking in!

Phil Baker

Solution Delivery Director

Procurement and Payables 

Nike Technology 

Routine Member - Level 3

Great idea @SandraA!

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
0 Kudos
cstanley

Hi, I'm Caroline from Oakland, CA and I'm a G/L Accountant. We recently implemented Concur Invoice and haven't had a lot of help/training/response, so I've figured out a lot on my own. I'd love to join a group to share ideas/best practices/answer questions. I'll be at the SAP Concur Client Summit in SF on August 14th!

Caroline
G/L Accountant
Alameda County Community Food Bank
Routine Member - Level 3

Welcome (Caroline) to the group. There are plenty of knowledgeable people here to answer any of your Concur related questions - enjoy!

Kind regards
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Arntzie
Occasional Member - Level 3

Coming to you from good 'ol North Dakota where the buffalo roam!  Smiley Wink  I'm the Senior Global Travel Leader for Unisys.  My team is responsible for the administration and full configuration of our Concur entities (Commercial & Federal) which includes travel and expense along with the program administration of our corporate card program.  My small team provides support for 40+ countries worldwide and they do an absolutely amazing job!  When I say I have the best team...  I truly mean that!  Shout out to my team! 

Routine Member - Level 3

Welcome @Arntzie - good to finally have you on board!
I know the SAP Concur community will definitely benefit from your knowledge and expertise!

Enjoy!

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Arntzie
Occasional Member - Level 3

@RichardG - oh, I've been lurking here and there since rollout.  Smiley Wink  Thanks though!   

DCormier

My name is Danielle and my official title is Travel Coordinator but I currently manage Travel, Expense and Corporate Cards for a manufacturing company based out of Springfield, MA. Love all the ideas and feedback I get from this Community as well as the LinkedIn group.

dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

Ok... just saw this...  One more pin on the "map."

I work in Washington, DC and am the Senior Manager, Financial Systems.

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology