cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LivHerrmann
Occasional Member - Level 1

translation mistake for title in German interface

Hello,

I am a user of SAP Concur within my company.
There is a logical mistake in the translation from the American titles to the German Titles and vice versa. Because my company is using the German interface, I have no option to chose "Ms" as my title and have to go with "Mrs" even though this shouldn't be the correct translation. I would love to get in contact with someone to get that mistake fixed. My HR also tried as they have the contact of the "helpdesk", but the personal there was probably not the correct person to speak to, because it's a more general problem.

Is there anyone from SAP in the forum who could contact me with the correct department to discuss that issue?

Best regards,
Liv

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LivHerrmann I see that your profile shows Frau in the title field. Did you recently update your profile?

I used our Translation tool before I responded and entered Frau and it came back with Ms. So, it appears there is an option for you. Does your profile now look correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LivHerrmann
Occasional Member - Level 1

Dear Kevin,
that's good to know. I was told via the phone, that SAP concur cannot translate it into Ms. 

To tell you the background: we had a German interface, but only the titles were shown in English, missing Ms. So the solution was to also give us the German titles, which is perfect. But then we were told on the phone, that it still would translate into Mrs. But maybe this was false information? 

Best regards,
Liv