cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manderson3232
Occasional Member - Level 2

Worst Customer Service

I had the worst customer experience with Concur. They refuse to provide support unless we sign up for a private training at about $800/hr. If you joined under a promotion, it is a bait and switch. Get out immediately! Be aware most agreements have a 90 day period to cancel.  

12 REPLIES 12
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manderson3232 what do you need support with? What is your issue? This Community is a great place to pose questions/issues and get help from other members. Also, we have SAP Concur employees here as well that might be able to provide assistance.

Give me a try and see if I can help. I promise, I don't charge $800/hr. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
manderson3232

My issue was I could not get someone on the phone to help me set up my account or provide training on how to use the program. I was given access to the program but it doesn't do a user any good if they can't set it up. Concur employees repeatedly showed no desire to help me figure out how to use the program, except sending me general tutorials and a useless chat feature.  

@manderson3232 I'm looking at your account history and I see that you did have at least one call scheduled with someone from SAP Concur and that you have submitted a few support cases. 

During your company's site implementation, were you working with an Activation Coach or were you not involved in that process? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
manderson3232

I had an implementation coach who wanted me to set up the site myself. They would then discuss questions I had. We never got a chance to set up linking credit cards to the system before they stopped providing implementation support.

I have canceled my account. 

@manderson3232 I did speak with my colleague who said she was in contact with you and gave me the details. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
scoathy
Routine Member - Level 1

we had a similar scenario during our Request and Expense implementation. "I want you to do this yourself so you know how to do it in the future". yeah, I get that but we are paying you to do it so let's get crackin'. 🙂 good luck and sorry to hear about the poor service. 😞

manderson3232

I have heard from others that many clients had the same poor experience. Not sure if these clients were under the same trial deal. A system is only good if it is set up properly and you know how to use it. Concur doesn't care if the client is struggling or not using the system. Once Concur has your money, they don't care about the client anymore. 

scoathy
Routine Member - Level 1

it's unfortunate you've had such a bad experience. our experience has been very positive. I hope you get things sorted and wish you luck.

Tuyendo
New Member - Level 1

I forgot the PW, and when I request a link to reset; I ever never get a responed instead all the bull **bleep**s that they came up with!!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tuyendo I might be able to help or at least offer an explanation as to why you didn't receive a password reset email. If you could send me a private message with the following two pieces of information, I can take a look:

1. The username you entered on the SAP Concur Sign in screen.

2. The email address where you expected to receive the password reset.

To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then use the Message button. I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Tuyendo
New Member - Level 1

They are one of the worst in the world!

Viv1

Its by far the worst customer service I have ever had with any platform. I would not recommend SAP CONCUR to anyone. The CSR's are a waste of time.