cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prishasingh500
Occasional Member - Level 1

Why my question is deleted? Please Live my post!

Hello Everyone,

I recently posted a query related to an issue I'm encountering in my project, but I noticed that my question has disappeared from the community feed. I'm sure I adhered to all community guidelines when posting my question, and I'm genuinely seeking help from this knowledgeable community. The answer to this query is crucial for completing a live project I'm currently working on.I believe I followed community guidelines. Can I please know the reason for its deletion? It's crucial for my ongoing project.

Here is the link of my question -https://community.concur.com/t5/General/DevOps-Update-Causing-Concur-Mobile-Receipt-Sync-Issues/m-p/...

Thank you!

Regards
Prisha singh
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@prishasingh500 hello there. I can tell you why. Your post contains a hyperlink that triggers your post as Spam. We do not allow hyperlinks to be posted that are not related to SAP Concur. Try your post again without any hyperlinks and I think you'll find your post won't get deleted. See screenshot of your post.

KevinD_0-1692732767847.png

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.