cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stacks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unlink Concur account from Delta Skymiles?

I need to unlink my old Concur account from my Skymiles account (among others) but I no longer work for the company that used Concur and that company no longer uses Concur either.  Who can I contact that can help with this?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stacks this might be a bit difficult with your old company no longer using SAP Concur.

When you say you need to unlink, do you mean just remove your sky miles number from the profile or did your company use our TripLink option and you linked your profile to our TripLink service?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Stacks

Hi Kevin, thanks for the quick reply.  I don't believe they used the TripLink option.

When I login to my Delta account I have a Business Profile with the name of my old company, and although it's probably not an issue if they're not using Concur anymore, I don't want there to be a way where they can see my travel reservations if I accidentally click on the business profile instead of personal.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stacks are you not able to edit your business profile when on the Delta website?

I don't imagine anyone could see your reservation details if your old company no longer uses SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Stacks

Thanks Kevin and sorry for the delayed reply.  No sir, Delta was unable to help me; I was told to remove my skymiles number from my Concur account.