If I continue to attempt replying I get a different error:

DeanR_1-1704926768180.png

Could you please have a look into this?   I would ask you via PM, but... 😉

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@DeanR Thanks. Kevin is currently out of the office until 1/17 and will respond to your Private Messages then. Feel free to post your questions here in the community or send me a Private Message while Kevin is out. I suspect, you are not able to send Kevin a Private Message, as he is out of the office.

I hope this helps. I received your test Private Message no problem. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@DeanR Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I am looking into it and will revert back. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Are you able to send me a PM?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@leedau I have sent you a PM successfully today; please confirm you received it.

I also tried again to send a PM to @KevinD but I'm still getting the same message.

I also tried to create a new PM to @KevinD and that doesn't work either.  Perhaps the issue is with his account? 

Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@DeanR Thanks. Kevin is currently out of the office until 1/17 and will respond to your Private Messages then. Feel free to post your questions here in the community or send me a Private Message while Kevin is out. I suspect, you are not able to send Kevin a Private Message, as he is out of the office.

I hope this helps. I received your test Private Message no problem. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeanR Hello there. I'm back in office and PMs are back on.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager