cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CPaczkowski
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reporting Analysis

When I go into the Reporting drop down to go into the Analysis window. I can edit analysis reports in Internet Explorer. The problem is my company is getting rid of Internet Explorer and moving to Microsoft Edge. I cannot edit analysis reports in anything other than Internet Explorer. I have tried Chrome and Edge. Can anyone else edit analysis reports in other browsers? Do I need different access to edit the analysis reports I run every month? Is there a work around?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CPaczkowski there is a version of Firefox called FireFox ESR (Extended Support Release) that you can use and will work with Analysis. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CPaczkowski unfortunately there isn't a workaround and we have gone round and round with IBM about this issue and nothing has ever been resolved. I'm asking our reporting team on what they suggest to do. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CPaczkowski there is a version of Firefox called FireFox ESR (Extended Support Release) that you can use and will work with Analysis. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cmlarington
New Member - Level 1

This happens to me also.  My company does not have Firefox and I need these reports ASAP in order to pay the use tax in my state.  Also, I have tried to call support, but can't get an actual person to talk to.