Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Payments went into old bank account

I recently got divorced and I switched my paychecks to go into my new bank account. I thought concur was attached to the same system.  My mileage checks and reimbursement have went into my ex-wife’s account and I do not have access. 

Is there a way to reverse those checks and put them into the correct bank account?  Ex-wife is unwilling to help and I would rather this not escalate. Thanks. 

Routine Member - Level 1


You might want to reach out to your company, as they process and direct your payments. You may need to give them your updated bank information.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jschaefer Concur isn't connected, so you need to update your SAP Concur profile with your new bank information. I'm not sure if those payments can be reversed. You will need to speak with someone in your Finance, Accounting or Payroll department. I'm not sure if funds can be retrieved once deposited. 


I would definitely update your bank info ASAP to avoid this from happening again. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.