cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TDJ4Bama
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not receiving code to verify email address

I have tried for 2 days to verify my email address under the "personal information" section but I'm not receiving the email containing the verification code. Not in my junk folder either. 

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TDJ4Bama I went to look at your profile but it appears that your company has switched sites because you are using Single Sign on or maybe because you are government owned. I don't have access to those sites. 

Could you take a screenshot of your personal information screen and send it to me in a private message, please? Click my username (KevinD), then click the Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ash_tree
Occasional Member - Level 3

I am having this issue with one of our users.  IT has checked and the email is not coming through to us.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ash_tree could you please send me a private message with the following information:

1. The user's full name.

2. The email address where they are expecting to see the password reset email

This is for an email verification, correct? 

Send me the information in a private message, please. Click my username (KevinD), then use the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
juliemdavila

I'm having this exact issue and my company does not know how or have the information to help me get my account verified. Any help would be much appreciated. 

@juliemdavila could you send me a private message with the email address where you believe you should receive the verification email, please? Click my username (KevinD) then the message button to send me a pm. Also, see below. 

this is what I sent to someone else having this issue:

Amazon SES did not send the message to this address because it is on the suppression list for your account. For more information about removing addresses from the suppression list, see the Amazon SES Developer Guide at
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/sending-email-suppression-list.html A case will need to be created and escalated to R&D to have them removed from the AWS email suppression list.

You'll need to work with your IT group on this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cerisea

I am having this issue as well.  Please advise.