cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steiergroup
Occasional Member - Level 2

Not Receiving Verification Code Email

We have created 2 new profiles for new employees and when clicking on the verify button for the email verification code, they are not going into their email. Our IT company has been working on this too. I tried using my personal email address and I got the verification email. Why am not getting them on these new users?

1 Solution
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Also see this recent thread with the same issue, in particular the post from KevinD about Amazon suppression list being a possible cause.
Not receiving code to verify email address - SAP Concur Community

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
scoathy
Routine Member - Level 1

@steiergroup, in my experience with this issue, the root cause has always been one of two things: 

email arrives to junk mail

organization's network security settings are preventing delivery

Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Also see this recent thread with the same issue, in particular the post from KevinD about Amazon suppression list being a possible cause.
Not receiving code to verify email address - SAP Concur Community

Kwright001
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. I cannot verify my work email address. I was able to verify my personal email address, but that really doesn't help me. I would like to email my work receipts directly to Concur. Please provide a solution. Thanks.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Kwright001 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. What happens when you attempt to verify your email address. Do you not receive the verification code? 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.