cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jausborn
New Member - Level 2

No notification emails for Request Status changes

Hello,

I have checked that I would like to receive email when the status of a request changes and when a request is submitted for approval under Request Preferences in my profile.

I don't seem to receive any emails. The status of two requests changed multiple times a couple of days ago as per the Audit Trail, but I wasn't notified.

I have checked my spam folder, my email is correctly listed under Email Addresses, and the email is marked as "verified".

Thank you for your help.

1 Solution
Solution
Vijarchana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello @LovelyAsmolo,

Yes, kindly check whether emailing service is enabled. Usually, it is enabled after the setup is moved to PROD. But yeah, you can check once with SAP.

Regards,

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jausborn I think there is an issue with the notifications as you are the second person asking about this. However, sometimes a company has not added emails from concursolutions to the allowed sender list. You can try reaching out to your IT department and ask them if emails from concursolutions should be coming through. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jausborn
New Member - Level 2

Thank you for your reply, the emails should be coming through according to IT. What else can I do to get this resolved?

Kind regards, Jessica

LovelyAsmolo

Hi @KevinD , I am working with a client who is using production environment for testing notification. unfortunately, there is no notification receive by the employees. we asked Concur already and they said that notification is sending. is there an email notification enablement needed in Concur?

Solution
Vijarchana

Hello @LovelyAsmolo,

Yes, kindly check whether emailing service is enabled. Usually, it is enabled after the setup is moved to PROD. But yeah, you can check once with SAP.

Regards,

LovelyAsmolo

Thanks @Vijarchana  😉 big help