cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmcisme25
Occasional Member - Level 2

New here!!!!

Hi,

I'm new to the concur community.  I'm new to concur.  We haven't implemented it yet, but are going to.  I get the fun (not sarcastic) job of writting APIs.    I might have a ton of questions.

I've worked on SAP projects for more than 20 years.  It's been so much fun.  I am active in the SAP Community and really enjoy it.  I'm hoping I can add some value here at some point.

Hope you all are staying safe and healthy,

Michelle

2 REPLIES 2
Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

Welcome!

Its all about helping each other

Warm regards

Venkat

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Welcome, Michelle!

We are glad to have you join us! 🙂  @Venkat is right, we are all about helping each other out here. 

It sounds like you are your company's SAP Concur Admin. If so, you should check out our User Admin Group! Members have access to the peer-to-peer knowledge sharing of this Admin only space as well as the "What's New in Product" blog where we share the latest updates right from our product teams.

I would also suggest checking out our Development Center. It's often a good place to start with API questions. 

Hope this helps. See you in the community!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.