cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCA23
New Member - Level 1

New User error

I tried to add a new user (something I have done many times before) and received the following error message: "Please, choose a stronger password".

I went through the process multiple times and tried a variety of different passwords with upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols. However, none of them worked. Has anyone else had this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@JCA23 I hope your day is going well.  As a best practice, SAP Concur recommends using strong passwords that incorporate a combination of uppercase and lowercase 
letters, numbers, and special characters.  At this time, here are some recommended criteria to consider when setting a user password: 

• A minimum of eight characters and a maximum length of at least 64 characters
  • The ability to use all special characters but no special requirements to use them
  • Restrict sequential and repetitive characters (e.g. 12345 or aaaaaa)
  • Restrict context specific passwords (e.g. the name of the site, etc.)
  • Restrict commonly used passwords (e.g. p@ssw0rd, etc.) and dictionary words

Does this help? 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JCA23 were you able to get the new user created?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JCA
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes. I was able to resolve the issue.