cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madisonnummy
Occasional Member - Level 1

New UI 2025

Does anyone have screenshots of what the new UI will look like? We are trying to get make new job aids for users, but cannot do that when the UI keeps being updated. 

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@madisonnummy it is just the home page that is being redesigned, so any of your job aids that show the home page will need updating, nothing else. I believe something was sent out announcing the change. I think it might have contained a screenshot.

I would give one small word of caution, unless it doesn't matter...any screenshots you would see would be of a training site and not exactly what your home page would look like. This would only apply if you had customized company notes or anything else specific to your company that shows on the home page.

Anyway, here is the Home Page Redesign FAQ.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
madisonnummy
Occasional Member - Level 1

When trying to reach the FAQ it just says the site took too long to respond. I've had a few others attempt to reach it, but they're unable to as well. 

Hi @madisonnummy 

I found this link, maybe it'll help you: New Concur Travel Resource Center - SAP Concur Community

BR,

cj

wchan
New Member - Level 1

Hi, is there a specific date as to when the new UI will be released, instead of "Late August"? Communicating this to employees so that this can be expected, without making it seem like we don't know when this is coming is preferable. Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wchan just to be clear...it is not a new UI. The SAP Concur home page is getting a redesign. We did two UI changes in the last couple of years, so I don't want you to alarm your users thinking another UI change is taking place. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Tonia_Raber
Occasional Member - Level 2

Will client logos be removed from the new home page view? The FAQ does not specify.  Thank you, Tonia 

@Tonia_Raber I am not 100% sure, but I think it would remain. Let me see if I can find out. 

Thank you,
Kevin

@Tonia_Raber I found out that logos will not be removed. You should still see your company logo.

Thank you,
Kevin
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all. Just for visibility on this thread. The timeline for the Home Page Redesign is as follows:

August 26th: Users can choose to enable the new home page through a banner they will see at the top of the page. Users can revert to the Legacy home screen through the same banner. 

Starting October 23rd: The new home page will be the default for users. Users can revert to the Legacy home page through the banner. 

January 2025: The legacy home page will be retired. The new home page will be the only option and there will not be any ability to revert to the legacy home screen. 

These changes will be rolled out gradually. It will take a few weeks for each milestone to reach all customers. For example, not all users will have the banner to enable the new home page the first day it goes live on August 26th. We expect the last milestone in January to impact all customers at once.  

Thank you,
Kevin