cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dkumar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Need to check the feasibility to migrate the complete SAP CONUCR to another application

Hello experts,

Is there any possibility / feasibility to migrate the existing and operational SAP CONUCR to another application, due to major technology migration?

And if the answer is "YES", please share the process/steps to do that.

Many thanks,

D Kumar

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dkumar when you say another application, are you referring to another cloud-based system that is not SAP Concur?

What do you mean by existing and operational? You can request all historical data from the SAP Concur system, but as far as the functionality of the site, I don't believe that is possible.

Again, I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, so I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dkumar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @KevinD,

If someone doesn't want SAP Concur and wishes to move on to a different application (NON SAP / NON-cloud) and we need all SAP Concur data to run the next show from a different system, is it possible? 

Regards,

Kumar Dave

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dkumar I see you are a Certified SAP Concur partner. I suggest contacting our Partner Support portal and ask them about what options you have for extracting data from SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.