cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aukrueger
Occasional Member - Level 1

Name Change

If my company is updating my name, would my Concur profile automatically update to my new name? Or is this something I have to go in to do manually?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aukrueger without looking in your company's site I cannot say for 100% certainty, but if your company is updating your name, that update should automatically happen on your profile. The way to know this, is log in, click Profile>Profile Settings. Click Personal Information. When you go to your profile details, if the name fields are grayed out, then the update will be automatic and no action is needed by you. If the fields are not grayed out, you will want to check these fields after the update has occurred to make sure they were updated.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nakeu

I need help because I have changed my name and my employer Deutsche Post cannot change my name on SAP Concur, what should I do? I really need help.

I can't change myself and my employer's human resources can't either.

Thank you 

Paulin

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nakeu did your employer say why they cannot change your name? This seems very odd to me. What do they expect to do when someone gets married and their last name changes? 

Now, do you use Concur Travel? I could see needing a name update if you use Concur Travel and you have updated your name on your government issued identification. You would need your Concur Travel profile name to match your identification name. If you do not use Concur Travel, why do you need to have your name updated in SAP Concur? Is it preventing you from using the system or receiving reimbursements?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nakeu

Hallo @KevinD 

my employer has received all the necessary information about my change of name and status. he changed my name in all systems but on SAP Concur it is not possible. I tried everything but still nothing.

yes I use Concour Travel and I would need an update of my name and my Status on SAP Concur.
Failure to change does not prevent me from working or receiving payment, but it is important to update the information.

ncur Travel? I could see that you need a name update if you are using Concur Travel and have updated your name on your government issued ID. You would need your Concur Travel profile name to match your ID name. If you don't use Concur Travel, why do you need to update your name in SAP Concur? Does this prevent you from using the system or receiving refunds?
  Thank you 

Paulin 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nakeu It appears that your company is using what we call an Employee Import. This information drives what is seen on your profile. Is it possible that your site administrator didn't update this file? 

Without really knowing the steps your site admin has taken, it is difficult for me to provide an answer. You will need to ask them what "updating in all systems" really means. Also, ask this person if they updated the employee import file that does into SAP Concur. This file could possibly be linked to your Payroll or HR system, but I do not have access to see this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey