cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veeru0502
Occasional Member - Level 1

Integration to CONCUR for CTE_INV 100 - Invoice Integration via SAP CPI

Hello Team,

I am working on a SAP S4 HANA --> SAP CPI --> CONCUR for CTE_INV 100 - Invoice Integration.

First step is to set up CTE_SETUP in S4 HANA.

I would like to know if there is a standard API URL in CONCUR so that CPI can send message via POST API.

Also, for a POST API, do we need to separate credentials. 

Please help.

Regards

Veeru

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@veeru0502 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Are you setting up the integration using the ICS connection or just getting/posting data using APIs? Please advise. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
veeru0502
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Lee,

I am not using ICS here. Just using API via CPI to POST.

SAP S4 --> SAP CPI --> CONCUR.

Looking for exact field level configuration in CPI.

Thanks 

Veeru

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@veeru0502 Thanks for the follow up post in the SAP Concur Community. Not knowing what data you are looking to integrate using the API - You can read about Concur's API general information here: 

Have your reviewed this information? If  you have, I would recommend that a case be opened in the SAP Concur Support Portal for an expert to provide guidance.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.