cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kellirich
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to use Test Users with MFA -- Can this be bypassed?

Hello, 

We use our own SSO for Concur Sign on. We do have a couple test users-- however; they are requiring MFA to log on since we don't use our SSO for these test accounts. There is no valid email address for these. How can we access our test users or is there a way to bypass this feature?

Thanks!

Kelli 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kellirich 2FA cannot be bypassed. It is required anytime you are signing in using a username and password. Your site can opt out of requiring an email address on the profile, which would then revert you to the phase 1 release of 2FA where you use the QR code to set up 2FA for the test user.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kellirich
Occasional Member - Level 2

I did find a way to bypass the one user, by using my email instead. but this is a process... if there is an easier way, please let me know!

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kellirich 2FA cannot be bypassed. It is required anytime you are signing in using a username and password. Your site can opt out of requiring an email address on the profile, which would then revert you to the phase 1 release of 2FA where you use the QR code to set up 2FA for the test user.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.