cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elena2
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to export report with active users only

Hello,

I am trying to export a list of all active users from CONCUR. I tried the report from standard reports - administration - Employee details. I selected to only have the active users.

Still, in the exported report, I have many inactive users. 

Should something be changed in the report ?

Thank you.

Elena

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elena2 might be easier to just build your own report. 

If you add Employee Name to the report, then go to: Expense Reports > Report Header Information > Additional Employee Details and add Employee Active Flag. Once added, create a filter on the Employee Active Flag data item to only show Y. This should then show only active employees.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elena2 might be easier to just build your own report. 

If you add Employee Name to the report, then go to: Expense Reports > Report Header Information > Additional Employee Details and add Employee Active Flag. Once added, create a filter on the Employee Active Flag data item to only show Y. This should then show only active employees.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Elena2
Occasional Member - Level 1

Ki Kevin,

Thank you for your reply, I will try to do that.