cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meriksson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Has 2FA been delayed?

It's October 6:30 am EST on October 18th and it seems that 2FA is not being enforced yet.  I haven't seen any communication about this at all.  Is there a definite time when this will happen? We have people out in the field that we were hoping to get set up this morning so as not interrupt their day.  Many of them need extra assistance.

9 REPLIES 9
rlavinio

Same situation for my organization.  It is 7:37AM EST and 2FA requirement has not been enforced yet

meriksson

I spoke to a rep and was told that according to their internal communication, it'll be enforced at 5:00PM Pacific.  

acmorgan12
Occasional Member - Level 3

Following this thread for any updates. We do not have 2FA prompts as well. Let's hope the rep's comment that 5 PM PST is the start time as we on the East Coast need to change our notifications out to employees. Obviously Concur knew they were not going to make this live until that time and still continued to not communicate that to it's customers. They over communicate on certain things and don't provide enough for the things that can have significant impact. Concur not providing us with the full picture is not new, but sending out misleading information to my employees makes our AP team look unorganized. 

Maximus

Yes.. this is really annoying. I emailed out a heads-up plus guide to all our company users telling them that when logging in from today they'd be forced to sign up to 2FA.. I've had numerous emails today from users telling me that it's not happened.. if the 5.00PM Pacific is correct (thanks for sharing) then as we're UK it'll be 1.00AM on 19th that is enabled for us.

Instead of putting out a blanket comms of 18th as activation day.. why not actually state the actual time to avoid this confusion.. I can work out the time delay myself.. but SAP just need to be far more specific on this!

u00lxl33
Occasional Member - Level 2

I have the same situation and just reached out to my Advanced Care Representative. Yesterday, I logged in to "Test Group" and was prompted to validate my email address with "Test User"and was successful but no 2FA. Today, nothing. Not even a pop-up to validate Email address.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Maximus @meriksson @u00lxl33 @acmorgan12 @rlavinio 

Hi all, as already stated - the 2FA and Login Settings page is planned to be deployed by 5:00 pm PST today (October 18th). I hope that this helps. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aparikh2100
Occasional Member - Level 2

It would have been useful if this were conveyed in the instructions so we could have included it in the email sent out to staff. 

acmorgan12
Occasional Member - Level 3

@leedau Where does it state that this was going to be implemented at 5 pm PST? The release notes? The release notes meeting? Why can Concur not provide accurate documentation?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

The Release Notes state that the implementation for mandatory 2FA begins October 18th. The monthly Release Notes do not specify times when releases will become available. We appreciate the anticipation and feedback. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.