cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitchellW
Community Manager
Community Manager

Getting to know your moderation team

With so many bright new faces joining Community, we decided it'd be a great time to introduce ourselves as your Community moderators!

While you’ll also see other SAP Concur folks in the Community (you’ll recognize them by the yellow logo next to their name or their status as admins instead of members) we’ll be the people you see most often in the forums and the ones we'd encourage you to reach out to with any questions. 

MitchellW:
Hello all – my name is Mitchell Worthy and I am with Enterprise Americas Client Marketing here at SAP Concur. I have historically been the manager of the LinkedIn Client User Group and I am so excited to see how this Community can grow and how we can all learn and benefit from one another as we did over there! My goal with Community is to make this a space where all users can feel comfortable discussing SAP Concur related topics and that we can all optimize our product and solution mix to be all that they can be.

AshleyB:
Hello Community members! My name is Ashley Bragg and I am the Community Manager for Digital Marketing here at SAP Concur. My focus is on creating, supporting, and promoting digital spaces where customer insights are shared and connections are made. The best part of my job is getting to facilitate growth and learnings for our customers. This is why my goal with the SAP Concur Community is to have it be your go to spot for everything from “how to’s”  to strategic discussions.

Lb2018:
Hi all - my name is Liz Barbee and I am with the SMB Client Marketing team focused on Retention here at SAP Concur.  I am very excited about the launch of this Community and how we will all be able to learn and benefit from each other!  My goal with Community is to have this be a space where users can come to discuss and share SAP Concur related topics.

Mods.png

0 REPLIES 0