cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paultf
Occasional Member - Level 2

Flight search screen freezing since 2FA implemented

Since 2FA was implemented, our field users are frequently encountering screen freeze up on the Concur Travel app. The results start to load and it locks. These are experienced app users who did not have the issue in the past. 

2fa freeze.jpg

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Paultf there are two cases submitted to our Support. I recommend submitting a ticket to our Support so they can look into and you can be updated on the progress of the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Paultf I've reached out to our mobile team to see if they have other reports of this. I don't believe it is related to 2FA as they were able to sign in. I'll let you know if they have other reports of this issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Paultf there are two cases submitted to our Support. I recommend submitting a ticket to our Support so they can look into and you can be updated on the progress of the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Paultf
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks @KevinD