cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjramsey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Firefox certificate

I am getting the following error when attempting to login to Concur using Firefox.  I've been using Firefox for a couple of years for intelligence reports from the query studio, as Firefox is the only compatible browser to pull reports.  I'm able to login to other websites using Firefox.  So not sure if this is an issue on our side or if Concur needs to renew a security certificate.

kjramsey_0-1686834100200.png

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kjramsey I was able to sign in with no issue. Let me post your screenshot internally to see if anyone can provide some insight.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kjramsey could you attempt to sign in again please and send me a screenshot of your entire screen? Someone has requested this. 🙂

Do you use Single Sign on? Is the sign in screen bookmarked?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kjramsey

We are moving to a SSO, but to my knowledge Concur is not part of that ( I did update another website with SSO on Tuesday ).  Concur is the only website I use Firefox for, as it's actually not an "approved" browser, so our IT department can't help.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kjramsey try entering this into Firefox to see if it will work: https://us2.concursolutions.com. Let me know how that goes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kjramsey

I was off on Friday.  This may have been an issue for quite some time.  Normally I pull these reports from home but I was at the office for a couple of days last week.  I'm able to login to Firefox fine from home, even on our VPN.   I'm guessing there is a firewall or antivirus measures with the access from the office.   Thank you for looking into this on your end.  If users experience difficulty in the future it may be their networks settings.