cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fact or Fiction -- February 2023

Hello everyone. Welcome to the second installment of my Fact or Fiction series. Please let me know what you think. Is the below statement Fact or Fiction? 

Don't forget to provide an explanation for your answer. 

So, without any further ado...here we go. 

Fact or Fiction: SAP Concur is a Travel Agency. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
9 REPLIES 9
debraleece
Occasional Member - Level 1

Fiction - Concur is a booking engine that partners with agencies for the issuance of tickets 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debraleece thank you for the response. I'll be giving the official answer on Monday, so I cannot say if you are right or wrong at the moment. 🙂 

Let's see what other say. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rwingerd
Super User
Super User

Fiction - SAP Concur is a front end user interface.

Tiffani
Occasional Member - Level 3

Fiction - Concur is a booking tool that can be connected to a Travel Agency. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the replies so far, keep them coming. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Dbrady2023
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Fiction

Sincerely,

David Brady
IE CS AMER HC US
SAP America(Bellevue), 601 108th Avenue NE, Suite 100, Bellevue 98004, United States

T +1425 5905703, M +1425 5981172, david.brady01@sap.com

TammyK
Super User
Super User

Fiction.  SAP Concur is a Software company providing travel, expense and vendor invoice management solutions. 😉

leela2516
Super User
Super User

Fiction - Same as the others - it is a tool to book travel, not an agency.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Well, this seems to have been an easy one for those that replied.

Here is my "official" answer:

Fiction: Concur Travel is a search engine tool that shows you all published travel options for Air, Car and Hotel. When it comes to Airfare, all ticketing is fulfilled by your company’s travel agency. Concur Travel sends your booking requests to the travel agency for fulfillment.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey