cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jschmitt
Occasional Member - Level 1

Export 1000+ users on one file as an admin?

Good afternoon!

Is there any way to export all Concur users on 1 spreadsheet if you have over 1,000 users under the Concur Access package? Or a way to export a spreadsheet with 1000 users and a second spreadsheet with the remaining number of users over the 1000 threshold? I have contacted the Concur support line and was told I could request this information from them, but looking for a way to generate myself.

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jschmitt You ask a great question. So, the answer this is depends. What I mean by that is it depends on which configuration platform you have. We have our SAP Concur Standard Platform or our SAP Concur Professional Platform. The Standard Platform does allow for getting your list of users into a Spreadsheet. 

So, to accurately answer your question, which platform do you have? If you aren't sure, here is a quick way to tell. Log in to Concur. In the upper right-hand corner you'll see Administration. Mouse over this. If you see an option that says Expense Settings, then you are on the Standard platform. To download the users, go to the User Account screen from the main admin screen. You'll see a button on the screen that says Import Users. Click this button. Window will appear with some instructions for importing. There will be a little link to click on to download the Import template. When you download the template, it will bring in all your users into template.

Now, if you are on the professional platform, your best bet is to use Cognos reporting. Have you used Cognos reporting before? I ask, because if you haven't it will be difficult for me to explain here how to use it.

I'll await your reply and go from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jschmitt
Occasional Member - Level 1

We have the Standard platform, but I was told the Import function was capped at 1,000 lines/ users. Currently we have 1352 users and it would be easier if they could all be exported onto 1 Excel spreadsheet/ the same spreadsheet. Thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jschmitt unfortunately our Standard Platform will only allow 1000 users to be returned. 

Where is your company located? I ask because if you are a standard customer but outside the U.S. you should have our Cognos reporting that would allow you to run a report returning all users and wouldn't be capped at 1000. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
stfarm
New Member - Level 1

This did not work for us, the template was blank. Please let us know how to export all users.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stfarm what is the name of your company? I'll need to know that to be able to look at your site. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey