cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Export 1000+ users on one file as an admin?

Good afternoon!

Is there any way to export all Concur users on 1 spreadsheet if you have over 1,000 users under the Concur Access package? Or a way to export a spreadsheet with 1000 users and a second spreadsheet with the remaining number of users over the 1000 threshold? I have contacted the Concur support line and was told I could request this information from them, but looking for a way to generate myself.

Thank you!

1 Reply
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Export 1000+ users on one file as an admin?

@jschmitt You ask a great question. So, the answer this is depends. What I mean by that is it depends on which configuration platform you have. We have our SAP Concur Standard Platform or our SAP Concur Professional Platform. The Standard Platform does allow for getting your list of users into a Spreadsheet. 

So, to accurately answer your question, which platform do you have? If you aren't sure, here is a quick way to tell. Log in to Concur. In the upper right-hand corner you'll see Administration. Mouse over this. If you see an option that says Expense Settings, then you are on the Standard platform. To download the users, go to the User Account screen from the main admin screen. You'll see a button on the screen that says Import Users. Click this button. Window will appear with some instructions for importing. There will be a little link to click on to download the Import template. When you download the template, it will bring in all your users into template.

Now, if you are on the professional platform, your best bet is to use Cognos reporting. Have you used Cognos reporting before? I ask, because if you haven't it will be difficult for me to explain here how to use it.

I'll await your reply and go from there.

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.