cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chelm1017
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense approver only role and 2FA/New Password policy

We have managers/approvers, located outside of North America, that have expense approver only roles that I am wondering how the second phase will work for these individuals? Are they able to verify their email address? If so, since they do not have access to a travel profile where is the verification found? I am unable to proxy into their Concur accounts to review how their account is set up. Is my only option being to opt out the email enrollment?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chelm1017 email verification is not required for Phase 2. All that is required is for the user to have a valid email listed on their profile. Your site admin can check their profile and add an email if necessary. 

Verified email and valid email are not the same thing. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chelm1017 email verification is not required for Phase 2. All that is required is for the user to have a valid email listed on their profile. Your site admin can check their profile and add an email if necessary. 

Verified email and valid email are not the same thing. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chelm1017
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you for the information. I believe I was overthinking it. With all of the emails, after the 2FA was implemented, I was trying to get ahead of the game.