cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crystalreports
Routine Member - Level 1

Concur Help Portal Refreshing Page Every 5 Seconds

I was trying to read documentation from Concur's Help Portal and the site seems unusable. Is anyone else experiencing this?

https://help.sap.com/docs/CONCUR_EXPENSE/bb83754b1c5541808d50c09901e11475/187d8efe6f091014b64cb59e4f...

On this page, while I am trying to read the content, the page refreshes every 5 seconds on its own and returns me to the top of the page.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@crystalreports I had that happen to me twice. However, today it seemed to be working fine. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
crystalreports
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD, it is still happening for me today. You have to be somewhere towards the middle of the page to observe this behavior, at least in Chrome browser.

@crystalreports I know you probably don't want me to ask this question, but...did you try using Firefox and have the same experience?

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
crystalreports
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD, the issue does not appear to affect Firefox 130.0.1

@crystalreports dang Google Chrome. 

Thank you,
Kevin