cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LCiri
Occasional Member - Level 2

Complete List of Vendors

How can a complete list of vendors be downloaded into Excel? 

1 Solution
Solution
LCiri

Hi Kevin. These would be invoice vendors. I need to download the entire list of vendors to compare them to the vendor list we have in Netsuite. It is only recently that a connector was turned on so that both systems can speak with each other. I've been noticing duplicate vendors and need to inactivate those.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LCiri Hello there. So, in SAP Concur we have two ways we use vendors: 

1. We use Vendors in our Invoice/Payment Request module. These are approved vendors that our customers use for goods and services.

2. On the Expense module we do have pre-determined lists of vendors. For example: we have a list of airlines, a list of Hotels and a list of Rental Car Agencies.

Which type of vendor are you referring to? Vendors from Invoice or from Expense? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
LCiri

Hi Kevin. These would be invoice vendors. I need to download the entire list of vendors to compare them to the vendor list we have in Netsuite. It is only recently that a connector was turned on so that both systems can speak with each other. I've been noticing duplicate vendors and need to inactivate those.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LCiri if you go to the Vendor Manager screen, there is an option to Send to Excel. It is a little link that is hard to miss. See my screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1626808301402.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LCiri

Oh I see now. I need to click on the "All Vendors" next to view!!  Thank you..