cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Check-in

Where is everyone from and what is your title? I’d love to get a geographical picture of the community and maybe we could get some local groups together IRL.

I’m from Fort Worth, Texas and I’m a Concur Administrator Consultant

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
34 REPLIES 34
SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi All-

I'm the senior financial analyst for Travel, Card & Expense for T-Mobile USA.

We're in Bellevue, WA eight miles across Lake Washington to Seattle.  Bellevue is also the home of Concur.

I hope users will add this info to their signature (like Richard has)  so we can see it on replies and messages.

To do that go to Profile/Personal Info/Signature. 

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Great idea @SandraA!

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
philbaker
Occasional Member - Level 2

Checking in!

Phil Baker

Solution Delivery Director

Procurement and Payables 

Nike Technology 

cstanley

Hi, I'm Caroline from Oakland, CA and I'm a G/L Accountant. We recently implemented Concur Invoice and haven't had a lot of help/training/response, so I've figured out a lot on my own. I'd love to join a group to share ideas/best practices/answer questions. I'll be at the SAP Concur Client Summit in SF on August 14th!

Caroline
G/L Accountant
Alameda County Community Food Bank
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Welcome (Caroline) to the group. There are plenty of knowledgeable people here to answer any of your Concur related questions - enjoy!

Kind regards
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 2

Coming to you from good 'ol North Dakota where the buffalo roam!  😉  I'm the Senior Global Travel Leader for Unisys.  My team is responsible for the administration and full configuration of our Concur entities (Commercial & Federal) which includes travel and expense along with the program administration of our corporate card program.  My small team provides support for 40+ countries worldwide and they do an absolutely amazing job!  When I say I have the best team...  I truly mean that!  Shout out to my team! 

RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Welcome @Arntzie - good to finally have you on board!
I know the SAP Concur community will definitely benefit from your knowledge and expertise!

Enjoy!

Richard Grigg
Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 2

@RichardG - oh, I've been lurking here and there since rollout.  😉  Thanks though!   

DCormier

My name is Danielle and my official title is Travel Coordinator but I currently manage Travel, Expense and Corporate Cards for a manufacturing company based out of Springfield, MA. Love all the ideas and feedback I get from this Community as well as the LinkedIn group.

dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

Ok... just saw this...  One more pin on the "map."

I work in Washington, DC and am the Senior Manager, Financial Systems.

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology
clayw1963
Occasional Member - Level 3

I'm in Nashville, Tennessee

Travel and expense manager and the Concur administrator for Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

Clay Wilson
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Ok - we can tick off Tennessee, North Dakota Massachusetts and the District of Columbia following our recent check-ins! @KellyR, @AshleyB and @MeggieC -I hope you're keeping track of this for our virtual map!😁
Richard Grigg
Efox

Hi all,

Melbourne, Australia . Assistant Accountant

Currently using Concur for expense processing for our corporate cards 

Looking forward to connecting through the Concur Community

Evan Fox

Evan Fox
Assistant Accountant
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Welcome Evan - great to have a fellow Melburnian on board! @AshleyB - another pin in the map for Melbourne, Australia.

Kind regards
Richard Grigg