cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pjfas
Occasional Member - Level 2

Anyone having issues logging in via 2FA?

I am now set up on 2FA but when I scan QR code it just takes me to an autofill password blank page?  Has anyone got advice on how to proceed? 

6 REPLIES 6
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Pjfas Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I would suggest that you open a case, as an Authorized Support Contact, in the SAP Concur Support Portal for assistance. Can you provide a screenshot of the page you are seeing?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leela2516
Super User
Super User

@Pjfas - I had this issue this morning too. The resolution for me was to login to my authentication app on my phone, we use Okta Verify. Here I was able to select a + sign and then select account type of other - there I could scan the QR code and was all set. Hope that helps some.

karenp919

Hi,

Can anyone assist with an easier an guide on how to log in with the Two Factor Authentication to share with users.  The 9 page document is a lot to absorb with so much information.  Also, how do you know which phase the 2FA falls into?  Is there a set 2FA if nothing if nothing has been selected? 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@karenp919 Please feel free to click here to see all the MFA documentation. Videos have been added to assist you and your users. I hope you find this helpful.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Amandalangton
Occasional Member - Level 3

If you are unhappy with aspects of 2FA there are 2 improvement requests already submitted about this. Please vote for them, Improvement Request Details - 3105652FA should NOT be mandatory for Test users or Test sites - Request ID: 310565, and 

Options to authenticator app or browser extension for 2FA - Request ID: 310567 (Improvement Request Details - Request #310567)

Amanda @ Carleton University
karenp919

Unfortunately, I'm not able to connect to the link but feel that it should be the user's choice to use the 2FA.