cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
u00lxl33
Occasional Member - Level 2

Travel Allowance Service

Can someone please confirm if all Concur Clients are required to make a decision to accept the Travel Allowance Service? If so, what date are we required to accept this new upgrade?

Also, can someone confirm if we are able to see our current Travel Allowance configuration today and if so, who manages the configuration? Can users with unlimited access see and manage the configuration OR is it only seen and managed by Concur?

Please advise ASAP.

Thanks.

Lisa 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@u00lxl33 I'm asking someone internally about this. I'll let you know what I find.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@u00lxl33 here is a link to the information we have for our customers thus far: https://assets.concur.com/tech-pubs/global_template/country_docs_ta_migrations.htm

Also, this will be discussed at this year's Fusion. 

As for maintaining the Travel Allowance, if the customer elects to follow the statutory rules package provided for a specific country by Concur, then we do.  If they elect to deviate then the customer does.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.