cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yarisel
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Concur Fusion 2024

Hii!! I attended SAP Concur Fusion 2024 in Las Vegas And I'm interested in applying for CPE credits for the sessions I attended. Could someone provide details on how to redeem and submit these credits to my educational institution?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, @YariselWe did offer CPE credits for select sessions!
This would have been noted within the session description. Within the applicable sessions, attendees were directed to scan out at the door. If your attendance met the CPE attendance length requirement, then you will receive a notification of credit.
We are currently reviewing the scan data to determine eligibility, so if you attended CPE-applicable sessions and scanned out, then you will receive a certificate of credit that you can submit within the next week or so.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, @YariselWe did offer CPE credits for select sessions!
This would have been noted within the session description. Within the applicable sessions, attendees were directed to scan out at the door. If your attendance met the CPE attendance length requirement, then you will receive a notification of credit.
We are currently reviewing the scan data to determine eligibility, so if you attended CPE-applicable sessions and scanned out, then you will receive a certificate of credit that you can submit within the next week or so.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Yarisel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Amazing!!! Thank you so much @KevinD.