cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pnenes
Occasional Member - Level 3

E-Receipts

Hello, 

Is anyone aware of a video on e-receipts? Not how to set up but an overview of how it works? I am looking to include in an email but only find old videos on how to enable it. Not how it works. 

Trish

4 REPLIES 4
pnenes
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD are you aware of any videos for e-receipts and the reservation fragment? I think this would be a helpful tool for training associates when rolling out e-receipts. 

Trish

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pnenes I did a little looking and didn't see any resources other than Activating E-Receipts. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nmagalhaes
Occasional Member - Level 2

Same here. Looking for a video around e-receipts. Perhaps something to also share with out end users. 

jwild
Routine Member - Level 1

I got the following from search (I haven't watched either video): 

You may want to check out the video Concur Travel & Expense eReceipts Demo Bite, which gives a brief overview of how e-Receipts work and how they make expense reporting easy. You can also watch the video Credit Card Reconciliation Demo Bite, which shows how e-Receipts can help you reconcile your credit card transactions with your expense reports. Both videos are less than two minutes long and are narrated by SAP Concur experts.