cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 2

Re: Unused Ticket Inventory

Thanks Rosalie. Very helpful info. What size is your business? We have over 30,000 employees and about 10,000 travel. Thanks.

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @mtrela ,

Glad to hear it was helpful info. Our business is much smaller, 500 employees 100 travelers around the globe. There is no way one person could manage all those unused ticket credits for a company your size so I really hope your TMC can assist in that management and reuse of tickets!

Best Regards,

Rosalie

Highlighted

I am a CTD, so we manage every aspect of the business in house. We easily can search by the ticket # in Trams and report on who the ticket was exchanged for in the case of a name change. Another suggestion is that you ask the TMC to create a UDID (I use N) for name change tickets that is added to the record when the ticket is exchanged. You will then be able to report on that specific UDID code when looking for those name change tickets- its pretty simple. I house all unused tickets in Concur and also keep a running teams file (we have 2 agents). The unused tickets show up in Concur and in Sabre for the agents to see. We have around 2500 travelers and right now 550+ unused tickets / southwest credits to give you an idea of our size.     

Highlighted

Thanks so much for sharing your information. Very helpful. Have a great day.